1. This is a complication but companies often have to come up with ad hoc, unanticipated executive search fees if someone quits. Also computer systems etc. break down and must be replaced on short notice. An investment in better personnel systems is less urgent but much more important and gives a more highly leveraged return.
2. This is just a question of taking the time to concretely work out with a calculator how much and under what circumstances financial savings and gains take place. TMT can give you documentation to clarify these areas, but maybe we still need to walk through it together.
3. This is definitely true. (Although clients who have researched the market reported back to me that some law firms and consultancies are more expensive than TMT--especially in the case of companies with lower head count levels.) TMT Rules of Employment are uniquely better. We don’t just love and leave you, but we will see you through to cost-effective resolution of any human resource problems or questions over the next 5 years. Clients who have used the system will tell you they reckon our approaches have a 5 to even 10 or 20 return on investment already!
4. People are never aware of what they are missing. No one missed or really felt like they needed electricity, telephones, airplanes or computers, until they were invented and produced. If we were totally accepting of things as they are, there would be no hope for progress, growth and a better way. (Of course if your customers at home office are willing and able to spend time to learn the issues, I am happy to teach them to these home office people as well.)
5. It is the salesperson’s job to get the customer through the close as quickly and painlessly as possible! The customer’s fear of possible failure is often greater than the reward of gains. If you can see how these policies improve your operation, and contribute to the bottom line, isn’t it better to sign up now while it is on our agendas? The most important things and developments are never the most urgent. And they are often the least visible.
6. We have coaching, documentation and techniques which make implementation quite easy--almost turn key! TMT’s extensive experience gets us through implementation quickly and smoothly. You and your staff only need spend a few hours in order to complete this project.
7. Not at all. It is readily doable if we set about it in the right way. It is the future that counts.
8. TMT has developed extensive know-how in assuring this is smoothly and effectively done. The form, procedures, and messages we communicate to managers and staff always assure a successful integration and acceptance of these changes. This effort can include TMT carrying-out mini-seminars or explanatory seminars/presentations before all your staff.